Saturday, July 14, 2007

100 Cal. Hostess Cupcakes

I love these things! So much so that I made a decision yesterday not to buy them anymore. I tend to think it's okay to overeat as long as it's a "diet" food. I finished off my box this a.m. (2 packs for breakfast - 2 pts.). Well........my husband just got home from Wal Mart and guess what he bought me??? That's right, two more boxes of 100 Cal. Hostess Cupcakes cause he knows I like them so much.

Had a visit from some out-of-state friends tonight. It was good to see them. I'll be honest, when I got the call they were coming, my first thought was, "Crap, I'm gonna have to clean my house!" But, in the end, it was a good thing because it forced me to clean and we enjoyed seeing them.

4 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

LOL, I feel the same way. Spent Sunday cleaning for my mother to visit. It was very slow going in the heat and humidity. Glad it's finally done, though.

Gina said...

I need to check these out! I love hostess cakes and if they taste good and are low calorie... SCORE!

Happy Working Mom said...

That was so sweet of him to think of you and get those cupcakes for you!

The Price's Wife said...

Toss those suckers in the freezer because:
A-They taste AWESOME frozen
B-Out of sight, sort of out of mind? Works for me anyway!