Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thanks to those who sent me the nice welcome messages! Thanks especially to Annie for fancying (is that a word?) up my blog! I can tell that blogging could get addictive, but that's okay. There are definitely worse things to be addicted to, right? Oprah says that keeping a journal is a good thing and blogging is kind of an on-line journal so I'm going to consider blogging a healthy thing to do.

I joined Weight Watchers last night. I've lost a lot of weight over the last few years and have managed to keep it off until recently. Last week I got a WW coupon in the mail for free registration. I decided that was a sign that I really need to get the scale moving in the right direction again. My home scale weighs 5 pounds lighter than the WW scale so it was a little sobering to see my # last night.

Uh oh, it's 7:13 a.m.!! I need to get ready for work and take my son to school........ Hope everyone has a good day!


post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

I tried to call you last night, guess you were at WW! I need to count points, ugh!
I have to take Iz to bethany today for the casting.
I'll call you later.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meoldy! COngrats on the weight loss! That's wonderful! Good luck with WW! My step-mom just joined, as well.

Love your new look!!! So very pretty! Hope you have a good day!